Murfreesboro Furnace Inspection
1. We will replace the air filter. You should change your air filter at least four times a year, or more often depending on the HVAC manufacturers recommendation. We can show you how to do this if you are unsure of how to change the furnace filter.
2. We will check your thermostat to make sure it's correctly calibrated. If it is not in sync, we will re-calibrate it. This one simple adjustment can save you substantially on your electric bill.
3. We will measure the voltage and current on the motors, inspect the units connections and tighten any connections that need to be tightened, in addition we will lubricate all moving parts.
4. We will inspect the condensate drain in your furnace. A blocked drain can cause high humidity in your home.
5. We will ensure the system controls are operating correctly and safely.
6. We will let you know if any furnace repairs are needed, based on our inspection. We will go over any problems and provide a quote for any needed repairs before doing the work.