Air Conditioner Inspection
1. We will check the condenser coil first, either pressure washing it with water or if a chemical cleaning is needed because it is extremely dirty.
2. We will then calibrate the thermostat, running it for 5 to 10 minutes at a lower temperature to make sure that it is reaching the required operating pressure.
3. We will take a wet bulb reading.
4. We will ensure your air conditioning system is charged correctly, by inspecting the super-heat and sub-cooling.
5. We will verify that the motor amperage meets manufacturer’s specifications.
6. During steps 1-5, if we diagnose any issues, we will go over them with you, and provide an estimate for any ac repairs needed before starting any work.